Sunday, February 22, 2009

HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY WATCH??

Hi everyone,this is my second post for this blog. For today blogging, i going to share about how do i personally feel when i wear my watch. Because is my first time buying branded stuff, i treat my ELLESSE watch like a baby hehe. When i wearing my watch, i can say that i more confident especially at outside because it gave me the feeling that this watch will look mature when wearing it. It is more convenient for me when want to know what time is it instead of using the handphone as a clock. Friends comment that this watch are nice,mature in style, fashionable and so on. My hand are thin so this watch is just nice for me when wearing it compare to if i buy a bigger watch it may be not suit for me. Overall, i am satisfy with this watch. THX ELLESSE.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Bernard ~

    Congrates !!! U find a right watch ya !

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy!jason here! finally you got what you want!great blog, keep it up!
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree tat wearing watch will make ppl look more mature
    n it is more convenient...^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah, treat like a baby? must be very precious liao. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo bro, well actually i really like ur watch, well intro me some few more model as reference la so i can get 1 also

    ReplyDelete