Sunday, February 15, 2009

WHY ELLESSE??


Why I choose ELLESSE brand for my blog??All the while I am a average person and I don't simply spend for branded stuff. Recently i need a watch for convenient, so i took long time for searching good and suitable watches for me. Finally I choose ELLESSE brand for watch because is nice in shape. For this reason, I believe that ELLESSE brand is good and would share more to you all.

LOGO OF ELLESSE


I hope people who view my blog and give some comment about:
  1. do you all heard about the brand?
  2. do you all know what products they sell beside watches?


4 comments:

  1. Hello,Bernard
    i got heard about this brand but i only know got sell watches and don't know what else product have sell for this brand!!
    So hope you can tell me more information about they sell this brand product beside the watches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bernard,
    I personally have never heard about this brand, and truth be told I would have thought that its some kind of brand that sells beauty products or something within that range. It's a good thing you'll be telling more about Ellesse =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi bernard,
    i really nv heard about this brand!hha
    hope to hear more information about this brand from you~

    http://vlovemcd.blogspot.com/
    shenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. U wearing this brand of watch right? borrow me wear a few days to experience the feeling of wearing it la k? kidding la! i really never heard b4 this brand , so thanks for introducing us this brand!

    ReplyDelete